Focused on caring for your eye health
You know how important your eyesight is. And you know that it’s equally important to maintain your eyesight and eye health for your lifetime.
At Brazosport Eye Institute (BEI), our team of ophthalmology doctors, Frank J. Grady, MD, Jonathan P. Grady, MD and W. Rex Hawkins, MD, have helped tens of thousands of your Texas friends and neighbors since 1971. In fact, we did the very first lens implant in the state of Texas. Today, BEI is regarded as one of the premier ophthalmology practices in the Houston area. We are board-certified ophthalmologists with many years of experience and an outstanding track record of successful eye procedures.
We focus on medical and surgical eye treatment using today’s most advanced procedures. Most importantly, we focus on helping people of all ages overcome all kinds of eye problems and eye diseases. So why travel to Houston when you can get state-of-the-art medical eye care right here in Lake Jackson?
Brazosport Eye Institute specializes in the full range of eye conditions, including:
• Age-related macular degeneration • Blepharitis • Conjunctivitis
• Strabismus • Cataracts • Glaucoma • Dry eye • Styes
BEI offers state-of-the-art solutions for eye problems that include:
• LASIK eye surgery • Lens implants with multifocal lenses and toric lenses
• Macular degeneration treatment • Eye cataract surgery • Blepharitis treatment
• Pink eye treatment • Dry eye treatment • Treatment for glaucoma, including glaucoma surgery
• Tratment tor strabismus • Stye eye treatment • Eyelid surgery
For up-to-date, down-to-earth eye care that’s close to home, trust Brazosport Eye Institute. We offer patient-friendly, one-on-one care that meets you and your loved ones’ needs. Call us at 979.297.2961 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation with an eye doctor. We serve the communities of Lake Jackson, Freeport, Angleton, Pearland (Brazoria County, TX) and Bay City (Matagorda County, TX).